Frontline Plus gives you a fighting chance in the war on fleas and ticks. Fleas and ticks have plagued dogs, cats, and their humans throughout recorded history—and no doubt long before that. Your dog or cat's chance of getting fleas or ticks varies greatly depending upon where you live. But because these parasites can carry worms and diseases like Lyme Disease and Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever, dangerous to you as well as your dog or cat, a flea and tick treatment is a good idea no matter where you live. Features to Consider in Frontline Plus Frontline Plus Presentation
– A small amount of liquid is applied to an inaccessible spot on your dog or cat. Frontline Plus Efficacy
– In addition to killing adult fleas and ticks, Frontline Plus kills the egg and larval stages of fleas and ticks, breaking the life cycle. Frontline Plus Ingredients
– Frontline Plus contains the active ingredient Fipronil, which kills adult fleas and ticks by attacking their nervous system. Frontline Plus Easy to use
– The external presentation of Frontline Plus makes it an easy way to effectively control flea infestations and flea allergy dermatitis. Frontline Plus Waterproof
– Frontline Plus is waterproof so you don't have to worry about reapplying every time your dog cools off or goes for a swim. However, you should avoid shampooing your dog or cat within 24 hours of application.Frontline Plus Safe
– Frontline Plus is applied once per month to a small area on your dog or cat's upper back between the shoulder blades. Here they collect in the oils of the skin and hair follicles, without entering the animal's bloodstream. The medications spread over the body in about 24 hours, providing 30 days of flea and tick protection. Frontline Plus Dosage
– Frontline Plus is packaged based on your dog or cat's weight, making it easy to get the right dosage. The convenience of this type of packaging makes Frontline Plus safer to use as well because so little handling of the product is necessary. You simply open the dropper like dispenser, place the entire product onto your dog or cat's skin by parting the hair on his back, and then throw the package away. Why Frontline Plus Is The Ideal Choice For Your Favorite Pet Frontline Plus is safe and applied just once per month, making consistent use convenient and easy to remember.
In addition to killing adult fleas and ticks, Frontline Plus interrupts the life cycle of the flea. Combined with environmental controls like area sprays and deep cleaning of floors and carpets, you can effectively eradicate these pests from your dog, cat, and home.
Frontline Plus is packaged by dosage size based on your pet's weight, making it easy to apply the proper dosage.
Frontline Plus is waterproof.
Safety Tips for use of Frontline Plus
As with all medications, always carefully read and follow the label directions before applying Frontline Plus to your dog or cat.
Consider the age and weight of your pet to ensure that you are buying the proper dosage of Frontline Plus. If in doubt, consult with your veterinarian for the best choice in Frontline Plus for your dog and cat.
Never give Frontline Plus dog treatment to your cat, and never give your Frontline Plus cat treatment to your dog.
Be sure to place Frontline Plus high on your dog or cat's back where they cannot reach it by licking.
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after applying Frontline Plus.
And as always, keep Frontline Plus and all pet medications out of the hands of children.